Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pretty please...

Maybe it's the fact that Hurricane Ida has been drenching NC with buckets and buckets of water for days, but I really want these boots. I spotted them in Nordstrom the other day and it took more than a little strength of will to leave them behind. I'm not even a huge boot person, but I think I could actually enjoy the extended rainy season in this place if I could count on these lovelies to get me through.

I'd take them in the pea green, or the pretty plum. Aren't they great?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are SO cute! Maybe Chris will get them for you for Christmas? I like the plum ones best. You could even wear those with black skirts and grey tights... Perfection.

Congrats on the new apartment! I love you!

Unknown said...

LOVE THEM!!!I need some rainboots!