Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation!

I know this happened a few weeks ago, but I decided to post some pictures of the big day.  I loved BYU but was definitely ready to go.  My dad came out from Connecticut which was awesome, but stressed me out a little because I was worried that I wouldn't actually get the diploma--I was convinced I was getting a D in Latin, and would have to go spring semester. Miraculously I got a B- which Christopher and I both believe was mathematically impossible. I will never forget this last parting gift.  :)


Christopher and my sisters threw me a surprise party that evening, and my dad bought me cake and a bouquet of pink tulips.  It was the best day.  

3 comments:

Mandy said...

We all knew you'd pass latin,even you. And I like the new changes on your blog! It looks cute.

drewandlacey said...

"bovina sancta!" i wish i'd been there.

Jessica said...

Congrats Miss!
plus, I love the new blog style..very chique.