Friday, March 19, 2010

A little note


Just a little note.

Christopher--I guess it is only fair that if I make you watch The Bachelor with me, I can listen to hours of March Madness updates from you. Did you know that last night I asked you if you loved that show? It was in the middle of an intense moment in one of the games. You nodded and said, "yeah." So I guess this means we're on for The Bachelorette?

Neighbor/Great Friend--last night you brought molten chocolate cake and your four rambunctious children to our apartment during a particularly tired/stressful moment. Did you know that you are one of my favorite people? And that your kids are adorable?

Job--you are getting better. I wish that I could say I really looked forward to seeing you every day, but I guess these things take time.

Mother/Father-in law-You guys are the greatest. I had the best time vacationing with you last weekend. I only wish that I had not worn unmatched sweat pants and sweat shirt ensembles in every picture, or I would post them all on this blog.

which reminds me...

Blog-You have been very boring lately. Now that I'm feeling more comfortable at work, I think I will try posting once in a while.

Signing off now,

Melissa

PS. Did you guys know that the US postal service is selling 44 cent stamps based off 10 awesome abstract American paintings? Go here to find out more. I'm really excited about it.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Whoa, I love that stamp! I love Pollock.
Smooth move with Christoff--Bachelorette will be sweet:)

drewandlacey said...

i want a neighbor that brings me cake..... and a letter with one of those stamps on it.

Mandy said...

This was cute. I'm glad you have good neighbors. and those stamps are awesome!

Elder and Sister Challis said...

Unmatched clothing is no excuse for not posting pictures. We were in Nags Head, for heaven's sake. And it was heaven! Thank you!

Dori said...

I want to see your unmatched clothes. You have a neighbor that brings cake? I am moving.