Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Good Tunes

I downloaded the Dan In Real Life soundtrack on my shiny new green iPod (see post below), and am absolutely loving it. I liked the music in the movie okay, but it wasn't until I heard it wafting over the speakers at Pizzeria Seven Twelve, while eating fresh mozzarella, real sun-dried tomatoes, and the best dressing I've ever had over crisp arugula, that I decided to give it a try. Truthfully, that salad put me in such a good mood, they could have been playing a Miley Cyrus/Kenny G duet and I would have bought it. But I promise, this soundtrack featuring Sondra Lerche is better than that. Songs like "Hell No" and "To Be Surprised" have been playing constantly as I've commuted to school and back, made dinner, and even cleaned the laundry room. Whether you liked the movie or not--this is a good one.

No comments: