Saturday, February 28, 2009

Personal Vacation Day

On top of a lion in Trafalgar Square.  Where I wouldn't mind being right now.

My little sister is headed to Hawaii in the fall, and the other is talking about going to New Zealand.  My big sister is packing for Italy, and I'm wondering how everyone got so exotic all the sudden. Sure, I'm going to live somewhere else in the fall, but I guarantee it won't be out of the continental US. 

So that is why I decided that today will be my vacation.  Christopher is out of town, so I will shop as long as I want with birthday gift-cards, take myself out to dinner, bake, and maybe even watch Three Men and a Little Lady.  Kind of a pathetic vacation, but it will have to do.  Bon Voyage!  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey - I think those kind of vacations rock! And you are more than welcome to join me this fall. University of Hawaii?