Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Christmas in July

When you marry someone like Christopher, you have to accept that for every birthday and Christmas, when you ask him what he wants he'll probably say nothing. And he's SERIOUS. My lists are always endless and detailed so I don't understand this at all. So for Christmas last year, I was so fed up trying to think of a present that he would actually like, I bought him a paragliding flight. He hasn't ever expressed interest in paragliding. We had never even talked about it. But a paragliding trip is what he got. That's what happens when you don't a-s-k.

Luckily, he liked the idea, and insisted that I come along with him. The weather was finally good enough for us to go last night and we had an incredible time. Here's a video that Christopher took of me in flight.



If you are wondering if we felt sick after half an hour of flying like that, the answer is yes. But it was totally worth it. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Chris said...

I hate to point this out, but you may be positively reinforcing negative behavior. If this is what happens when I don't a-s-k, I definitely won't the next time!

Jessica said...

Haha, Chris, you're funny.

drewandlacey said...

finally!

Mandy said...

Sweet Business.

I guess I won't a-s-k for anything for my b-day either.

Dori said...

Oh my gosh!!! That looks like one wild ride. Merry Christmas never looked like so much fun.