Friday, July 17, 2009

one year!



On July 15 2008, I married Christopher. I feel like we've celebrated for an entire year, but we had the best time on our anniversary.

Chris left for work on Wednesday morning promising that he would be back around 5:00 so we could go out... 10 minutes later he rolled back into the driveway with beautiful lilies and a plan to play in Park City all day on the zipline, alpine slide, and the new alpine coaster. He took me to breakfast at my favorite bakery and then we got nice and sunburned playing in the mountains. During Harry Potter 6 (which I LOVED) we had a picnic lunch, and then found our quaint little bed and breakfast. We strolled main street and shared a caramel apple. Heaven.

The best part of the day was when Christopher completely surprised me with gorgeous diamond earrings. They sparkle like crazy and I can't believe they're mine. I open the box they came in every time I pass by, just to check them out.

I feel so lucky to have this guy for another year!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm calling you today. Also I love that the cheej is so cute to you! I'm glad you married him and he's part of the fam!

Mandy said...

I feel like you guys have been celebrating for an entire year! I love your parties that you have all the time. I love you both and can't wait to see the earrings.

Allison and Mason: said...

I don't know what you are talking about, you two not being photogenic... you two are cute in all these pictures. I'm excited you have a blog! I love reading about other people's lives. Maybe I'm just nosey... but i do love it!

Lizzy said...

congrats Missy!! That sounds like an amazing anniversary.. you deserve it!